SVCA Member Meeting
The next SVCA Meeting will occur on Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at the Bonita/Sunnyside Library Community Room.
SVCA hopes you can join us at our next meeting to learn about what is going on in our community, or speak to us about local issues you have noticed. The SVCA wants to be your advocate. Read the meeting details in the agenda below.
- Read September’s meeting agenda here.
- Read the PDF on Dave Myers, Candidate for the Office of Sheriff, San Diego County
- Our monthly meetings are very informative. Come hear the latest from the County of San Diego, CHP and Sheriff’s Department, and so much more.
- To catch up on the latest, see the Meetings & Minutes page.
- Our Membership Chair, Sharon Coleman, is asking for members (residents, organizations, and businesses) to join the SVCA. Please take a moment to complete our membership form. We are looking forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting. Thank you for your support.
The SVCA meets the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. in the Bonita-Sunnyside Library’s Community Room. Check out our meeting minutes to see what’s been going on in Bonita and with the SVCA.